French language skills courses for enhanced comprehension of specialist university courses.
- 2 sessions per year ⇒ September and February
- 40 hours over 10 weeks
- From 6.15 pm to 8.15 pm, twice weekly (Tuesdays and Thursdays)
- 220 € per session
- Language support for successful study in France
- Pedagogical approach to French language and culture, using a range of texts and documents (written, audio and audio-visual)
- Training in university techniques (note-taking, synthesis, persuasive discourse)
- Placement test to determine the initial level
- Choice of cultural outing during the semester (on Saturdays, SUBJECT TO THE IMPROVEMENT OF HEALTH CONDITIONS).
- Following the final exam, a certificate will be delivered stating end-of-course level on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
⌚ 2021-2022 Agenda
|2021 September Session ➠ from September 21 to December 2|
from September 13 to 17
Saturday, September 18
Courses begin on:
Tuesday, September 21
Courses end on:
Thursday, December 2
|2022 February Session ➠ from February 1 to April 14|