- From June 11-25, 2021
- 60 hours over 2 weeks
- Morning and afternoon classes
- 700 €
- Study of a common group of theatrical texts, based on the programme at the Printemps des Comédiens theatre festival:
- Analysis and feedback on performances seen
- End-of-course presentation of theatrical work to the general public.
- Body and voice warm-ups
- Group exercises on poetry and song- Exercises on diction and voice-projection
Vocabulary and general culture
Choice of scenes
Detailed stage work and staging
-> Students will attend 3 performances at the local Printemps des Comédiens theatre festival.
* Confirmation = Information by e-mail to say whether the course is maintained or cancelled (subject to a minimum of 10 participants)