Courses are aligned with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFRL), and are based on communicative, learning-by-doing methods, with varied teaching materials and targeted socio-cultural content.
- 4 two-week sessions in June and July
- From 40 - 160 hours of lessons (4 hours of lessons per morning, plus 1 or 2 afternoons per week)
- 12 to 20 students (maximum) per group
Welcome and integration buffet offered at the beginning of each session
Prices: From 505€ to which you will have to add 100€ for the student life and campus contribution (CVEC) to be paid online on the website: https://www.messervices.etudiant.gouv.fr before your arrival.
- Accommodation available in a fully-equipped studio at Ideal Campus (opening hours : Monday to friday - 9:00 to 11:30 AM / 2:00 to 4:00 PM)
- Grammar, written and oral comprehension and production skills aligned with the 6 levels of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFRL)
- To determine a student’s level, a placement test is organised upon arrival (for those without DELF/DALF or ADCUEFE Centre diplomas only) for effective integration into French language level groups.
- Integrated activities: Agricultural heritage, olive grove, Wine heritage, Historical heritage, sightseeing in the town of Aigues Mortes
- Students will receive course-end certificates and assessment with grades and CEFR ranking.
⌚ Summer 2023 Agenda
€ Courses fees*
|➘ Lower rates for 2, 3 or 4 sessions ➘|
* You will also have to make a one-off payment (from 1 to 4 sessions) of the CVEC amounting to 100€ on the website: https://www.messervices.etudiant.gouv.fr before your arrival.
Accommodation in a fully-equipped studio near the University is available upon request on Ideal Campus Residence (subject to availability)
Short stays pricing is calculated on single nights:
6 to 12 nights = 29€/per night | 13 to 22 nights = 23€/per night | 23 nights and more = 19€/per night (a 37€ cleaning fee will also be included at departure)
Reservation requests have to be done exclusively through the residence manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
ATTENTION: the complete application moust be submitted before the pre-registration deadline:
Before Friday, May 5 for sessions 1 & 2
Before Friday, June 2 for sessions 3 & 4
Last updated : 02/05/2023
A deposit of 500€ will be requested, to be remitted in cash upon arrival, and will be returned to you immediately after the check-out, if no work or additional cleaning time will be required.
The IEFE cannot be held responsible for the theft of your personal belongings in your studio during your stay.