☰ Conditions for enrolment
- Hold foreign nationality
- Over 18 years of age
Employees and jobseekers: request for a preliminary quote (specific rate) from SUFCO (University Centre for Lifelong Training and Apprenticeship) at Paul-Valéry University, via an employment counsellor or social worker.
Please send the following documents on the dates given on the agenda.
- completed pre-enrolment form,
- a copy of any language level certificates or diplomas (DELF/DALF or a certificate from a university centre that is a member of the Campus-Fle Association: ADCUEFE),
- 1 passport photo,
- payment of the pre-enrolment fee (100 € per session non-refundable) ⇒ Terms of payment.
Once the application has been received, an enrolment authorisation will be sent by e-mail, within approximately one week.
❷ Final enrolment
To finalise enrolment, please go to the IEFE reception desk (Ionesco building), with:
- proof of payment of the balance of the registration fee (non-refundable) ⇒ Terms of payment
- Balance is given on the enrolment authorisation.
- medical insurance (according to individual status):
- If non-European, please show a private medical insurance certificate (valid for the duration of stay).
- If European, please show a European Health Insurance Card or private insurance certificate.
Students will be given the course programme, timetable and enrolment certificate for the summer courses.
For students who have booked accommodation through the IEFE: you may be met at the airport or at Montpellier railway station on day of enrolment, upon request to the secretariat (at least 15 days before course starting date). For reception facilities and to take possession of accommodation, it is compulsory to arrive between 8 am and 7 pm.
Day of placement test
- 8.30 am: breakfast
- 9.30 am: written test (45 minutes)