☰ Conditions for enrolment
- Hold foreign nationality,
- For DELF B2 ➠ a B1 level in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages CECRL (DELF B1) or, take a course access test.
- For DALF C1 ➠ a B2 level in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages CEFRL (DELF B2) or, take a course access test.
Employees and jobseekers: Request a preliminary quote (specific rate) from the SAFCO (University Centre for Lifelong Training and Apprenticeship) at Paul-Valéry University, via an employment counsellor or social worker.
❶ Pre-enrolment (Compulsory)
Pre-enrolment is compulsory as the course is subject to a minimum of 12 participants.
Please return the following documents by e-mail:
- The completed application form
- a certificate or diploma with level B1 or B2 in the CEFR ➟ If you do not have a level certificate, you must take a course access test. Dates and times of the test will be given by e-mail.
- 1 passport photo
Upon reception of the documents, a confirmation e-mail will be sent with information on administrative enrolment procedures.
❷ Final enrolment
Information on test results and course status will be given by e-mail.
On the day of enrolment, please come to the IEFE reception desk for payment of the 300 € enrolment fee (non-refundable) ⇒ Terms of payment.
Students will be given an enrolment certificate and course textbook.
Last updated : 07/04/2023